Monday, April 5, 2010

First Day at School

Hi, I'm The Crazy Girl. There's one thing currently i can't live without. My school. I absolutely adore my school. From now onwards I am going to write all about my school life in the Diary of a SchoolGirl.

A shy girl enters clutching her water bottle in one hand and wearing her bag on her shoulders. She is very scared. On many aspects. Whether her teacher will like her, whether she will make friends and whether she would be able to fit in. The girl approaches the teacher and tells her name. She's the New Girl in class.

Classes go smoothly. During break a friendly girl offers her a ice-cream. She's absolutely thrilled. They're accepting her.

A very happy girl comes home telling her mother all about school. She doesn't let her father sit and relax. She blabbers away 24 hrs.

There I've told you all about what happened on my first day at La Martiniere For Girls!
There's absolutely no way I'm going to forget that day. It marked the beginning of a new adventure in my life

Till then,
The Crazy Girl

2 comments:

  1. hey there crazy girl! wow, this is going to be a fun space for me to follow. looking forward to everything to write. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete