Thursday, April 8, 2010

Friends

Hi, I'm back. My next writing's on the most important factor in a schoolgirl's life. Friends. I am proud to say that I have many friends. But according to me, I have 3 very close friends. I am sure they'll stick with me in all circumstances. Here I am telling you all about them.

Comes to school everyday with a plait. She's very neat and tidy. Finishes her work on time and gets superb marks. Her greatest quality is that she will help anyone and everyone when they ask for it(especially me!). She is my best friend and her name is Akanksha Bhattacharjee.

Then comes my favourite quizzer and also my other best friend. We share two common talents between us. Those are: singing and quizzing. Now Krittika Ray(that's her name) is a bit mad. No, let me correct that. She is totally mad. She is also the bravest girl that I have seen. She can march right up to the teacher and tell very clearly that she doesn't think some of the teacher's teaching procedures are not right. Without even showing a flicker of fear. None of the others would have dared do that. And she is totally dependable. She can keep a hundred secrets.

Last, but not the least is Oishika Basak. I am 1 year older to her and we have known each other since we were babies and our mothers and fathers even before that. So we're like sisters. We do not keep any secrets from each other. We patiently hear each other out. And the fact that proves that we are very much like sisters is that we fight with each other every 15 minutes.

There I've gone and told you about my three best friends. Even though we fight a lot, I am sure that they are my very true friends.

Bye (for now)
The Crazy Girl

2 comments:

  1. this time when we met I was too busy and distracted to sit down and ask about your friends :). Now I know about them! write more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx For This Beautiful Writing Kaushiki Di!!! :)

    ReplyDelete