Monday, May 10, 2010

Yayyy!!!!!!!

Hey friends!
I'm back and I'm absolutely on seventh heaven. I was sent to an inter-school creative writing competition. And a miracle happened. I came 1st. Mine was of course a very bizarre story!
I'll write for you the next day. Promise! But I'm also sad. You may ask "why?" You just won a competition! I'll tell you. It so happens that there are exactly 5 girls in class who are talking about me. Nasty subjects, and of course trying their best to spread it around the class. Here, Krittika comes in. She's been by my side ever since this started. So, I would like to thank her.
I've made my motto. Its a rather strange. Its "IGNORE". You may say that its a very stupid motto but i have had to maintain this to retain my SANITY!
My school's summer vacation has started (thank goodness!) . I don't have anything to do and intend to study, chat with my friends, watch stupid television programs, stay online for long hours on Facebook and admire my mehendi which I'm going to get after a week's time. Rather boring, don't you think?

That's all for now folks!
The Crazy Girl

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kaushiki! thanks for praising me so much.
    U R a gr8 friend. My profile's name is bookworm, I know, wierd, right?
    buhbye! U know who I am, right?

    ReplyDelete